Daily Legal News - Common Pleas Notices
945428—Daryon Bogarty vs. Celine Davis, et al.
Celine Davis, whose last known place of residence is 2146 W. 105th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44102, otherwise whose place of residence is unknown will take notice that on March 23, 2021, the undersigned, Daryon Bogarty, filed his complaint in the Court of Common Pleas, 1200 Ontario Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113, of Cuyahoga County, Ohio, alleging that this is an action to quiet title to real property owned by Plaintiff and located at 2146 W. 105th Street, Cleveland, Ohio; said property is more specifically described as follows to wit:
Permanent Parcel No. 005-17-051
Address: 2146 W. 105th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44102
A copy of the full legal description may be obtained from the County Auditor's Office, 2079 East Ninth Street, Cleveland, OH 44115. (216) 443-7010.
On or before November 2, 2017, Plaintiff purchased the fore-referenced property via a "forfeited land sale" from the Cuyahoga County Fiscal Office & Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas and received a Fiscal Officer's Deed.
On or about February 5, 2018, Celine Davis executed and subsequently recorded, with the help of Jerry L. Smith (Notary), a fraudulent Quitclaim Deed that transferred ownership of said real estate to Celine Davis.
Plaintiff maintains that he never signed the aforementioned deed and did not authorized the alleged conveyance.
After being charged in 2018 and prior to her conviction in 2019, Celine Davis, on or about November 19, 2018, quitclaimed the property to Superior Fadez LLC.
The property remained in the name/possession of Superior Fadez LLC.
Wherefore, Plaintiff prays for judgment against Defendants follows:
• For an order compelling said Defendant(s) to transfer legal title and possession of the subject property to Plaintiff herein;
• For a declaration and determination that Plaintiff is the rightful holder of title to the property and that Defendants herein be declared to have no estate, right, title or interest in said property;
• For a judgment forever enjoining said Defendants from claiming any estate, right, title or interest in the subject property;
• For costs of suit herein incurred, including reasonable attorney fees; and
• For such other and further relief as the court may deem proper.
The defendant named above is required to answer on or before the 1st day of September, 2021.
By Anthony Baker, Attorney for Plaintiff.